- Log onto www.paychexflex.com
- Log in using your new Username and Password you recently set up
- Click on Time & Attendance on the left side of your screen
- There’s a tutorial on this page, you may just close it and you will see 6 Icons
- Click on “Actions” to complete your timesheet
- On top of Timesheet Entry Page, Click on “Express Entry”
- Enter your hours
- Please note –
- The Branch and Department functions are not accessible this pay period
- Accrued time off balances will be updated after the migration is complete.
- Please note –
- Click “Submit & Close” when done
HR is scheduling a seminar to help those who are approaching Medicare eligibility, understanding health insurance options, and whether you are planning to retire or not.
We need 10 folks attend. Please let Mary or I know if you’re interested in attending and we’ll secure a date soon!
Congratulations and thank you to all who took part in the 13th annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake event to benefit Child and Family Services of Greater New Bedford. Together, our team collected over $4,900! View the photos and a video from the event here.
Don’t forget to register for Healthy Actions. Complete the online health assessment and receive a $300 Visa debit card if your health is fine….Receive a $100 Visa Debit Card just for submitting the form!
The 13th annual Bowl for Kids’ Sake event will be held on March 5 to benefit Big Brothers Big Sisters of Child & Family Services. Pledge sheets and a sign up form may be found on Mary Burbine’s desk or you may email Kim Houdlette. We hope you can join us for this fun event!
|Monday||January 2, 2017||New Year’s Day||CLOSED|
|Monday||February 20th||President’s Day||CLOSED|
|Friday||May 26th||Memorial Day weekend||1 pm Closing|
|Monday||May 29th||Memorial Day||CLOSED|
|Monday||July 3rd||Independence Day||CLOSED|
|Tuesday||July 4th||Independence Day||CLOSED|
|Monday||September 4th||Labor Day||CLOSED|
|Monday||October 9th||Columbus Day||CLOSED|
|Wednesday||November 22nd||Thanksgiving week||1 pm Closing|